Wednesday, January 4, 2012


An-Un-Birthday from Ruah Studios | Films on Vimeo.

For Christmas my brother Randall gave me a book titled The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. After reading the introduction, I felt compelled to start 2012 with a something that reflected my own journey. Moreover how the path "so far" relates to leaving behind a piece of perhaps wisdom, understanding, knowledge, insight to my children. Thus with out hesitation worked for about 8hrs straight editing some footage taken a year or two ago. It's of what my wife calls "Un-birthdays" -random mock birthday celebrations for no other reason than to eat a birthday cake and sing the birthday song! Hey every family has their moments... and certainly for me this one particular moment is priceless.

http://www.thelastlecture.com/

No comments: