Sunday, July 15, 2007

Okay... what I've posted are some of the photos from our shoot at Lazy K Bar Ranch -a great place and venue for an event and not to mention the best BBQ I have ever had in my life hands down!

The shoot was for commercial stock photos featuring, Sarah Swaim, personal fitness trainer and owner of Fitness First located in Northwest Tucson, and Susan Schmidt, nationally certified Pilates instructor for Desert Palms Physical Therapy. These two ladies were absolutely awesome on the day. The location terrain was a bit of a challenge –especially if you wear sandals… I’m not sure why I didn’t wear better shoes… and I have to apologies for not mentioning it on the shoot specs email I sent to everyone.




View looking East from location spot.



Photo by Benji Park: Benji and I took the more difficult rout up the hillside carrying all the gear and water, while Daryl went up a trail he found... I guess with age comes wisdom!



Benji telling me about his long day in Phoenix… while Darrel leads Sarah, Susan and Steve up the hill… you can see them if you look to the left of Benji’s left hand.



Photo by Benji Park: Daryl doing a very nice job reflecting warm light on to Sarah, as she gets ready for a trail shot.



Nice place to shoot form.


The following are the proofs from the shoot. I have a couple of these posted in the People portfolio section of my website if you wish to see a larger version.




























No comments: